Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2015, 08:15 AM   #1
Roberttx

Lippert automatic leveling system LCD panel

My LCD panel lights when I turn on the on switch, but nothing appears on the LCD screen. The system works but never quite know what you are doing. Battery is full and I have no idea what happened to the LCD screen. This is on my 2015 Cougar 28SGS
Roberttx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #2
Whitewolf

Sounds like a short in the display. Should still be under warranty.

'14 Montana High Country 305RL - Reese Goose Box - Morryde HD shackles & wet bolts - JoyRider shocks - JT StrongArms - Torklift steps - Correct Track - Progressive EMS-HW50C - Clear Source water filter - On The Go water softener
'21 Ram 3500 w/6.7 Cummins - Sinister Diesel oil bypass
Whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 03:44 AM   #3
Railrode1

It's the lcd module. I just replaced the keypad on my 2013. Don't put it off while it's under warranty. Contact Lipped directly and give them your Vin, year, make and model. No need to go to dealer. It was $150 out of warranty for me at a "discount " and had it in a couple of days.
It's plug and play, takes less than 5 minutes to change out. The sad thing is, I'm afraid the lcd will go bad again later.
Railrode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:14 AM   #4
Wilkod

I have had the same problem on 2 different 5th wheels. Both were caused by the 50 amp plug not being twisted all the way when plugged into the side of the trailer causing an electrical issue (floating ground or ?). The first one I did and the second time the issue was caused by an rv tech who did some work at the storage yard for me and then didn't plug it in properly.

Anyway Lippert will send you one and it is easy to replace. Remember to do the auto leveling procedure also so it works properly after you replace. You can download the manual from Lippert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wilkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
hardy

I had the same on Alpine. Pop screen out, unplug and plug back in and back to normal! No problem since.
hardy is offline   Reply With Quote