Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-01-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
mneill

New from Tx Panhandle

Hello all, just joining the forum and wanted to drop in and give a Texas Panhandle hello to all you happy campers. My wife and I purchased our 2010 Sprinter 318 FLS last November (upgrading from a 1974 Starcraft Popup), sat and looked at it sitting in our driveway through our below normal freezing winter but finally got out on the road beginning in Feb. Have enjoyed taking it to our kid’s location throughout the state. Just learning how to deal with all the high winds on the road plus the outrageous gas prices. Even with that its been very enjoyable listening to my wife ask where our next trip will be (away from the kids). It’s nice sitting down together and planning that all out together. Tow vehicle is a 2001 Chevy 2500 HD, tows great but getting terrible gas mileage. Will put up with it until I find a good deal on another TV. Anyway happy camping and hope some of our paths cross somewhere down the road.
mneill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome mneill to the forum. We all have to bite the bullet when we fuel up - but can't go anywhere without something in your tank. Hope you enjoy your new Sprinter and your travels down those windy roads.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Flyguy

Welcome to the forum!
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote