Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-07-2023, 01:43 PM   #1
Jeffdit

2022 Passport SL 252RD

Hello All,
New to this forum and to RV travel trailers. I am in the process of buying a 2022 Keystone Passport Sl 252rd and I'm kind of surprised with the lack of information and feedback on this trailer. All of the information I can find on it comes from the manufacturer or from dealers. I was wondering if this common for RVs or if 2022 is still to early to really get any feedback from owners.
Otherwise, I'm pretty excited for the trailer. I Will be living in it while I sell my home and purchase a new one. I know about some of the quality issues that have plauged the 2022 class of RVs. I am wondering what are common upgrades or fixes other people have done already on their trailers. If anyone also has any insight on this specific trailer I am open ears.
Thanks.
Jeffdit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 05:51 PM   #2
Max23

Well, congratulations on your new rv. I'm sure you'll find anomalies that you'll need some info on. The dealers and brochures and paperwork really tell you a lot of nothing. Anyway, if you have specific questions there is usually someone that's pretty versed in things that will be able to help you here. As far as other things go, I'm a firm believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Not sure I'd be doing a lot of upgrading things until you become very familiar with your new unit and know what you want to upgrade. Anyway, you asked, thats my 2 cents, which is worth about 1/2 of a cent nowdays. Good luck on the new home to!! Sounds exciting!
Max23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
252rd, passport