Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2013, 05:29 AM   #21
Murf

Post em up!

At this point I'm just waiting on Spring! It's been raining and snowing for the last 2 weeks. More to come. We plan a big walleye weekend way up North first weekend in May (the opener). They still have 32" of ice and no way is it going to melt. So I guess my buddies and I are going to do much more drinking than fishing
Murf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #22
3P'sInACougar

Thanks for the info. I ordered a new truck so my payload is 2600 lbs so I am good on weight. I have the hd frame an towing package with break controller. I am going to get the no drill brackets for the fifth wheel hitch mount. Thanks again for the info. Ill try to post pics when I get truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3P'sInACougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 AM   #23
Murf

Since the hitch I have double towed 3 times. Once with the boat and twice with the atv behind. Can't even tell they are back there. Baby monitor works excellent.

Rain and wind with the boat I got 10.2 MPG and with the atv and sunshine 11.7. The truck cruises right along 60mph at 1800rpms. Couldn't be happier with the motor!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	3239

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	3240
Murf is offline   Reply With Quote