Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
tedstr

New Laredo Owner

Enjoy reading the info on this site. Just got our Laredo 28RBS last week and took it on a two night trial run. Love the floor plan and all the room. We have a 2007 GMC Sierra Crew Cab and have no problems pulling up the hills just south of St. Louis. We plan to take a western trip to Colorado, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon in early September.

Would like to hear any comment or mods to other Laredo Travel Trailers. We upgraded from an Aerolite 19FL. We really like it when we took several trips to Florida and returned through the Smokey Mountains and Nashville. DW and I just wanted a little more room. Aerolite did not have a slide. We also think the Laredo has better quality of construction. We look for many years touring the U.S.A. in it. Next year we plan to go to Washington, DC and New England.

Glad to be a part of this forum.

Ted and Mary
tedstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome Ted and Mary. Looking forward to hearing more from you and glad that you enjoyed what you have found and read so far. You might want to post any inquiries about upgrades and modifications in that specific thread as well as watch for any repsonses to your request. Pleased to hear as well that you are happy with your purchase and so far, it seems to be working out well for you. Richard
( You might also want to add something to your signature to let the rest of us know what kind of tow vehicle you have as well as your Laredo. This little bit of information helps members respond better if they know what your RV and TV are.)
Old 08-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #3
jaygeo1

Thumbs up Laredo 28 RBS- Enjoy!

Hello Ted & Mary,
Congratulations on your purchase of the Laredo 28 RBS. I'm very interested in purchasing one in the near future (planning stage). Would you please discribe your tow vehicle as far as engine, axle and etc. We're also going to need a TV capable of pulling the 28 RBS. Anything you can reflect on here will be very much appreciated. Happy Traveling Thank you. George & Judy Johnston
jaygeo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
Vortex

Happy camping Ted and Mary!
I just purchased a 2010 Laredo 297RL travel trailer. I will be picking it up April 8th. I too have a 2007 crew cab sierra for a tow vehicle. If your truck is a 1/2 ton I assume your engine is the 5.3 lt as is mine. The dry weight of my trailer is about 6350 lbs. It will be interesting to see how it tows. I've been towing a 2004 Prowler Lynx 829S which weighed 4400 dry. I live in southern Ontario so my camping season is a fair bit shorter than yours. My dream is to one day tour the Grand Canyon with our new trailer.
John
Vortex is offline   Reply With Quote