Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 05-28-2014, 07:58 AM   #1
C130

Fuzion 322TE & Onan 5500 Oil Change

I'm going to change the oil in my Onan 5500 generator next week. It's in a 2011 Fuzion 322TE. The toy hauler is in the storage unit and I wanted to confirm that the hose for the oil drain comes standard and attached on the generator? I used the generator for the first time (besides just routine monthly mx operation) over the weekend and didn't notice the hose sticking out but didn't spend much time looking it over. I did notice a black ribbed hose, maybe 1/2 inch diameter, sticking out the bottom but not sure what it went to. I looked at the owners manual and it shows a small tube coming out of a hole at the bottom of the generator. Maybe it's just not pulled through as I didn't see it when I looked.
C130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #2
rnkburg

My 5500 onan drains from the bottom , its on a 2012. Very easy process

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:20 AM   #3
C130

Thanks, bought a new oil filter, oil filter removal tool, and air filter yesterday and going to change the oil next week before going out on a trip. Looks easy enough and figured it was time to change it since I've had it for a little over a year.
C130 is offline   Reply With Quote