Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2017, 05:46 PM   #21
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

Not going anywhere this year. The dogs hate loud noises and it's just crazy out there. I hope everyone who's venturing out has a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 07:05 PM   #22
mjeronimo

Hmb

Half Moon Bay California, we go every July 4th great parade downtown. And there's always the ocean! On the right of the pic you can see the land with the bulbous radar tower Mavericks is just below that. Can't wait!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	13203  
mjeronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:39 PM   #23
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjeronimo View Post
Half Moon Bay California, we go every July 4th great parade downtown. And there's always the ocean! On the right of the pic you can see the land with the bulbous radar tower Mavericks is just below that. Can't wait!

DW was there yesterday. One of these days I want to yank the fiver there. Any CG's with full hookups that you can recommend?

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:59 AM   #24
MTBlazer89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie A. View Post
Oregon coast to Cannon Beach for the weekend but actually heading home to Western WA on the 4th to avoid the horrible traffic on the 5th [emoji57]. Staying at the KOA in Astoria as they seemed to be the only ones that had full hookups left by the time we made reservations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am hoping to get out of town by lunch on Friday and be over Stevens pass before it gets crazy and back Tues morning for the same reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctbruce View Post
Not going anywhere this year. The dogs hate loud noises and it's just crazy out there. I hope everyone who's venturing out has a great time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
My girlfriend is a vet tech so she got the dogs some magic relaxer pills LOL
MTBlazer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:18 PM   #25
mjeronimo

Pillar point is nice full hookups if you get front row-ocean/harbor view ! First come first serve no reservations taken. Come Monday-Wednesday for better choice of spots. Fills up quick by Thursday Friday, search pillar point rv park on the Internet here's the website newradio.com/PillarPointRVPark they update how many and what type- ocean view/ partial ocean view- don't stay in back row against the fence to noisy from highway 1. One more thing September to October best weather and less crowded but not on pumpkin festival week very crowded. Hope this helps.
mjeronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:46 PM   #26
chris199

We are in Gettysburg Friday night thru Tue. Then up to Raystown Lake resort until Sunday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2015 Keystone Montana 3791RD Legacy Edition, MorRyde 4000, Dual pane windows, Goodyear G rated tires.

2013 GMC Sierra 3500HD, Duramax, SLE, SRW, Crew, Hensley Trailer Saver hitch, Blue Ox BedSaver.
chris199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:51 AM   #27
Frank G

Eby's Pines Campground, Bristol IN.
www.travelersrestresort.com
Frank G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 03:22 AM   #28
Dave W

As I noted way back, at our usual CG along Lake Champlain. Lots of empty sites as the rain/monsoons in the Upstate New York Adirondacks just wont stop. Flash flood warnings, huge puddles and ponds that were almost dried up last year are at their limits. We'll catch up on our reading and when (if!) the rain stops, go for a wander, possibly to Lake Placid and join the crowd scene.

Oh well, a lousy weather day camping is still way better then being home and mowing, trimming, weeding, painting, etc.
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote