Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
CCC

Website for Inside My RV photos

If you are interested in Mods and how others personalize their campers, check out this website I found:

I submitted photos of our campers and the mods we've made (rebuilding the banquette into a sofa, painting, sewing pillows and curtains, pulling vinyl boarders, laying carpet, building shelf and ladder extensions, etc.) and my two rigs will be featured next week.

So, if you are interested in seeing the inside of other people's RVs, pop over and check out his site. And send in your own pics too!
Old 10-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
CCC

My rig is up today

My old rPod is up today, and he'll feature my Keystone Passport next week.

I hope some of you will send in pics as well.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Woodsrider

Cant view it. need an invite.

2003 Silverado 4wd Xcab 2500HD Duramax
2014 Bullet 230BHSWE
Woodsrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #4
Yak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsrider View Post
Cant view it. need an invite.
Same here!!
Old 11-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Please refer to the forum rules, specifically rule #6 which states:

"6) The inclusion of a Home Page URL or other similar link is permitted provided it does not promote or advertise products for sale, a personal place of business, and does not contain any links to advertisements, businesses or sites such as Facebook which require membership."

The site URL listed in the first post in this thread leads to the Google membership site which requires readers to join, sign in and use a password for entry. While this site may well be "legitimate" and serve a "useful purpose", listing a URL to such sites violates this forum's rules and has been edited out of this thread. Essentially, the thread was "all about that URL" so the thread will have little purpose.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:27 AM   #6
CCC

no rules broken, promise!

Hi there,
This website I'd linked to actually bit the dust. It was never an advertisement nor required registration or joining anything. It was a guy named Bob who just wanted to discuss the interiors of various RVs. It was really cool, or could have been with more participation.
That was the whole reason I posted the link here, was to let folks know about the site so they could send in their own pics. But the guy who started it ran out of content and so he actually took the site down. This all happened in the space of a month, and my original post had fallen back down in the forum pages, so I thought it would be forgotten, so I never bothered to come back to say he'd taken it down.
I guess now that URL links to someone who bought the domain name...not sure. But it was legitimate, and cool and I didn't break the forum rules here when I posted it.
I guess let this be a lesson to others when posting a link that goes defunct.
-CCC