Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Recalls
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2023, 09:11 AM   #20
JRTJH
Site Team

The "glass touch-screen panels" were only used for a couple of years. They were "ripe with problems" and way too many owners had issues. Keystone worked with owners during the warranty period, even replaced some of the panels "as a good will gesture" after the warranty expired. But, through the years, there has been on "program to keep those panels operational" and as far as I know, Keystone has not addressed the "glass touch-screen problem" with any "official policy"...

I don't know of any program to help you, or even if there are upgraded or replacement panels still available.

Your first step should be to contact Keystone Customer Service at (866) 425-4369. Their hours are: Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (ET)
Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (ET).

As best as I can remember, there was no program to replace the panels with manual switches, although that's exactly what Keystone did with all their "new builds" after they realized there was no "reliable fix" for the panels that were failing so often.

Give Keystone a call, see what they say, but as a second or third owner, I wouldn't expect them to "jump at the chance to help you with repairs" although they may have some technical assistance available to answer questions or provide a guide on how to replace/retrofit the faulty panel.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote