Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2020, 09:20 AM   #1
Carbon403

Winterizing a 2020 Carbon 403

Hi! We are trying to winterize our 2020 Carbon 403 & it's not working. We have winterized several campers over the last 20 yrs & never had an issue. We followed the instructions completely & it's not sucking antifreeze out of the bottle & going in the lines. According to the service guy we should just hook into the winterize knob, move the levers to the correct location & it should just work....it didn't. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
Carbon403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:12 AM   #2
flybouy
Site Team

It might help if you could post a pic on how you have the valves set and how you have the hose for the antifreeze set up.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:17 AM   #3
MattHelm21

There are a lot of possible reasons but the first and easiest thing to check is to make sure there is a hose washer in the winterize port in the convenience center. My dealer only installed one in the fresh water port and the black water tank flush port. Once I installed this my pump drew antifreeze right in. I'd be lying if I said I didn't knock my head against the wall in this one for some time myself.

Tags
winter, winterizing