Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2021, 12:42 PM   #1
F16Vip3r

364 BHL Questions

Trading in my 2013 Sprinter TT for a 2021 364 BHL FW. Got a few pre-pickup questions that I figured I’d trust to this group more than my dealer...

1) There are 2 black tank dumps, but only a single black tank flush that I’ve seen in the videos/pics. Is there a 2d flush for the rear black tank?

2) Does the rear sink dump into the black tank? Or does it have its own 38 gallon gray water tank? I’d prefer to have 76 gallons available for the master bath, shower, kitchen sink, etc...

3) Any “didn’t show up immediately” issues that I should be on the lookout for at pickup? I’m driving about 8 hours from home to take delivery, but should have several hours on the lot while the dealer installs my new FW hitch.

4) Where’s the fresh water tank located? Does it put most of the water weight on the truck or the trailer axles?

Thanks!

Matt
F16Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 01:55 PM   #2
F16Vip3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16Vip3r View Post
Trading in my 2013 Sprinter TT for a 2021 364 BHL FW. Got a few pre-pickup questions that I figured I’d trust to this group more than my dealer...

1) There are 2 black tank dumps, but only a single black tank flush that I’ve seen in the videos/pics. Is there a 2d flush for the rear black tank?

2) Does the rear sink dump into the black tank? Or does it have its own 38 gallon gray water tank? I’d prefer to have 76 gallons available for the master bath, shower, kitchen sink, etc...

3) Any “didn’t show up immediately” issues that I should be on the lookout for at pickup? I’m driving about 8 hours from home to take delivery, but should have several hours on the lot while the dealer installs my new FW hitch.

4) Where’s the fresh water tank located? Does it put most of the water weight on the truck or the trailer axles?

Thanks!

Matt
Answers for others now that I own the camper:

1) There is a 2d black tank flush up front.

2) There are 2 separate gray water tanks. Both dump into the same tube as the main (Master BR) black tank. Not sure if the rear grey water goes to the rear black tank, or the kitchen grey, but either way you can’t have both greys for shower storage... unless opening both grey water valves while leaving the sewer cover on.

3) Nothing of note for me! I’ve driven it about 500 miles, and camped in it for 4 nights. I do wish the Master bedroom had more, smaller drawers vs the 2 massive ones, but that’s not a “hidden problem.”

4) It’s in the rear... shouldn’t put any additional weight on the truck.
F16Vip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:33 AM   #3
Kuimonster

The rear sink dumps in the rear black tank.

I believe both grey tanks are the same size (38G)

My fridge fuse popped right away and was left with only being able to use propane to keep fridge cold. Grab an extra fuse for that just in case.

Watch your head getting out of bed on the corners for the upper side cabinets in the master.

I installed the JB strongarms and it made a lot of difference and helped the rocking of the trailer. I might add another jack or something to the rear since theres a lot of weight back there in the bedroom.

I wish there was more counter space. Coffee pot next to range and all your left with is the island and that space goes quickly also.

Other than that its a great trailer and our family is very happy with it. We just wish it wasn't 110 right now so we can use it.