Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
Jazzyyonce

Exclamation Bullet 1650ex Mattress

I can't find any documentation ANYWHERE that tells me the actual size of our mattress in the 2017 Bullet 1650EX. Heck, I can't even find "1650EX" anywhere on these forums.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll probably just measure it out but it'd be nice to know their specs from a manual.
Jazzyyonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyyonce View Post
I can't find any documentation ANYWHERE that tells me the actual size of our mattress in the 2017 Bullet 1650EX. Heck, I can't even find "1650EX" anywhere on these forums.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll probably just measure it out but it'd be nice to know their specs from a manual.
I would just measure it to be sure and eliminate any error. That's what we did before replacement - really simple and you KNOW exactly what you are dealing with.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:16 PM   #3
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyyonce View Post

x2 .. measure what is there now, if you come up with some strange dimensions (RV queen, king, etc.) may want to consider modifying the bed base to get to a standard size and save on findings sheets etc. We have had posts addressing modifying bed bases. If applicable you can do a search on the forum say like beds, bedding.
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

If I remember correctly, the 1650EX is a "hybrid" trailer with two "slide out, canvas walled bed platforms, one on each end. In most Keystone "conventional" models, the bed size is either a standard queen (60x80) or an RV queen (60x75) but with the "canvas wall, slide out bed" models, there are a number of "unique sized mattresses. I've seen models with a standard 54" bed on one end and a king 72" bed on the other end or even one model with a twin bed on one end and a queen on the other. Mattress length can range from "canvas wall to canvas wall" or can be any custom length to accommodate a cabinet or shelf, etc. So, I'd recommend you actually measure the bed to be sure of what's really there.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:35 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Here's a link to the 1650EX:

http://www.keystonerv.com/bullet/

Just go to specifications and tab until you see the 1650EX. It gives you the specs for your trailer (if you don't have them) and the floorplan. It does not however give you the size of the mattress other than "queen". If they are just solid foam mattresses that could be something "close" to 60x80 or they could be an RV queen as John mentioned. Measuring it is the sure fire way to know what you have.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 03:21 AM   #6
Jazzyyonce

Looks like I'll be pulling out the measuring tape Thanks all
Old 03-28-2017, 02:42 PM   #7
Jazzyyonce

Just FYI in case anyone needs to know, it is a standard queen 😊 measured & certified

Tags
bullet, mattress