Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
airmec

Question New Laredos

Has anyone seen the new 316 or 318 Laredos, and if you have, what do you think of them?
airmec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
spideygill

Thumbs up 316 rl

Yes, we just purchased a 2010 Laredo 316RL. We fell in love with the floor plan. We are a little worried that it is longer than we really wanted but so far so good. We had it delivered to UT from OH and then we picked it up there and towed it home to CA. I thought it towed and tracked real nice.

I thought it was a great product for the money. I guess we will find out. I just need to get some practice backing this thing up!!

Take care,

spideygill
spideygill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
hankpage
Site Team

I think you will find the longer trailer is easier to back up than a short one. They don't come around quite as quick. At least that has been my experience. Good luck and enjoy, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote