Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 01-12-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
Stew

Finally!!!!

After more than a year and a half of searching and research the wife and I pulled the trigger on a 2015 303RLS. So far so good. Everything at the PDI went well. The dealership rep went through the bare min with me so I told him after he did his I was going to do my own a little more in depth. Took about 3 hours but it all checked out well. Spent one night in PCB with it at dealership expense and heading out this weekend for a good 4 days so I can crawl all over this thing. So far I'm happy with the product. Thanks to all on this and other forums for sharing your experiences. One note would be that after a problem gets resolved please post the final if able, found many posts that needed help but never follow up after on the resolution. Thanks again...
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:25 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome and congratulations - finally!!! Yes, we would like to see a conclusion or resolution of some sort to the problem(s) that members post. Most do post "what happened in the end" but some don't. Some simply submit a post with a problem, hang around, read the suggestions to help resolve the issue, then leave the forum and we never hear from them again.

Your suggestion has been made numerous times before. Follow ups would be great.

Anyway, we hope that we don't hear of any problems from you so you won't have to follow up!
Old 01-12-2015, 03:45 PM   #3
hankpage
Site Team

Stew, Welcome and enjoy your new rig. Looks like you may even be able to check out the furnace in the next few days. Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:59 PM   #4
Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
Stew, Welcome and enjoy your new rig. Looks like you may even be able to check out the furnace in the next few days. Hank
We got to check it out the first night. Had to turn it down to 68. Now I know what a turkey in the oven goes through. Not complaining glad it worked as well as it did.
2015 303RLS
[SIGPIC]
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:01 AM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

to the forum!! Sounds like you did your homework....now go have some fun!!
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
{tpc}

Our furnace works great too hehe. I don't really like the controls for the thermostat though as I always have to pull the book out to figure out the hi-lo-auto settings, mostly when running the ac. Just confuses me lol.