Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2023, 07:13 AM   #21
hjamla

Smile Thanks All!

Wow, lots of good advice here, Thanks!
I think I will go with the Trailer Blocks, 2 or 3 inch. Like the Lippert Correct Track system, but you can't use it with Morryde CRE3000s, which we have. Would have to replace those too. Another $500 or so. The air ride suspension upgrade it the ultimate, but again, we don't need the ride help and $1900 for just 2" lift is overkill.
Again, I really appreciate everyone's experience and advice. By the way, I found another place that sells the trailer block kits, Simco Spring Service. They are in Canada also.
John in Boise

2014 Cougar 1/2ton 27rkswe
2022 Ram 2500
hjamla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:31 PM   #22
jamays338

Lippert center point air ride system

Hi, I was reading post and saw your response on a thread. I’m interested in the lippert air ride system for our 39’ toy hauler. The goal is to soften the ride for the trailer… I messaging you to see if your happy with the system? Does it soften the ride and any issues with the system? I would appreciate any input.. Thank you.. Jeff
jamays338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:43 PM   #23
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjamla View Post
Wow, lots of good advice here, Thanks!
I think I will go with the Trailer Blocks, 2 or 3 inch. Like the Lippert Correct Track system, but you can't use it with Morryde CRE3000s, which we have. Would have to replace those too. Another $500 or so. The air ride suspension upgrade it the ultimate, but again, we don't need the ride help and $1900 for just 2" lift is overkill.
Again, I really appreciate everyone's experience and advice. By the way, I found another place that sells the trailer block kits, Simco Spring Service. They are in Canada also.
John in Boise

2014 Cougar 1/2ton 27rkswe
2022 Ram 2500
We just replaced broken springs with a complete CRE3000 with wet bolts and it had "correct track" on the ends. It is a 2019 Keystone Fuzion

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:30 PM   #24
hjamla

Hi!
We decided not to go with the Lippert system. Went to a Reese Goose Box setup and that solved our out of level issue. It's a great goose neck hitch system. We are still between 1/2 and 1 inch high in front but I can live with that and not mess with the original suspension. Very happy with the goose box, but sorry I can't answer your question.
Happy Travels, John.
hjamla is offline   Reply With Quote