Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Heather

Talking Hi There! New Premier owner :)

Hey there

We are picking up our new premier 19fb this Wednesday and are SO excited. We even purchased a new Nissan Armada platinum just so that we could tow it... LOL it's been an expensive week

I used to admin some other vB sites and when I saw there was a board dedicated to Keystone owners I just had to join

Nice to meet everyone and thanks for neat site... looking forward to learning lots and customizing the heck out of our new rig.

Anyone else here from New England?
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
MISailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather View Post
Hey there

We are picking up our new premier 19fb this Wednesday ... looking forward to learning lots and customizing the heck out of our new rig.
Welcome, Heather! Great choice in your trailer. We love our 19FBPR.
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

If you don't already have one, there is a Pre-delivery Inspection Checklist that you might want to take with you when you do your walk-through in your Premier TT. This PDI can be seen by going to the Keystone Questions section of the forum. If you wish, download, print and take it with you. I think you will find this very helpful.

While you are waiting for it to arrive and since you want to "customize the heck out of your new rig", read through the threads in the Modifications and Upgrades section. You'll find some great ideas there.

Welcome, not from New England, but from Beautiful BC.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #4
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISailor View Post
Welcome, Heather! Great choice in your trailer. We love our 19FBPR.
Thank you and nice to meet you! Actually you are the reason I discovered this site. I Googled the Premier 19fb and up popped a post of yours. You helped me settle on this Keystone line dontcha' know
Old 04-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
Heather

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
If you don't already have one, there is a Pre-delivery Inspection Checklist that you might want to take with you when you do your walk-through in your Premier TT. This PDI can be seen by going to the Keystone Questions section of the forum. If you wish, download, print and take it with you. I think you will find this very helpful.
Hi Festus nice to meet you!
Funny you mention this I just saw this checklist mentioned in another thread, so I found a sticky but it seems to be a checklist for your first camping trip. The search continues but I will find it for sure and looking forward to using it. Sounds like a GREAT idea and information I never would have thought about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
While you are waiting for it to arrive and since you want to "customize the heck out of your new rig", read through the threads in the Modifications and Upgrades section. You'll find some great ideas there.

Welcome, not from New England, but from Beautiful BC.
Thanks for the welcome, BC is absolutely beautiful!!!
I am on page 5 of the mods forum... you're right some awesome ideas, another big reason I joined this forum
Old 04-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #6
Heather

Just found the checklist... very helpful thanks again
Old 04-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #7
MISailor

Quote:
Thank you and nice to meet you! Actually you are the reason I joined! I Googled the Premier 19fb and bam... up this site came You helped me settle on this Keystone line dontcha' know
Heather, I'm glad I could "help" Don't ya just love the interwebz?

BTW, I'm curious. Is your new 19FBPR coming with drawers under the dinette seats? Since you are already on page 5 of the mods section you may have seen the drawers that I just installed in my dinette. I've heard that they're in other Premiers, but have not seen anywhere if they are in the new 19's yet.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #8
Heather

Quote:
BTW, I'm curious. Is your new 19FBPR coming with drawers under the dinette seats? Since you are already on page 5 of the mods section you may have seen the drawers that I just installed in my dinette. I've heard that they're in other Premiers, but have not seen anywhere if they are in the new 19's yet.
Yes I sure did see that thread.... sahhhweeeeeet mod

I don't think I have the drawers there from the pictures? Actually wondered about that too... haven't seen mine in person yet. Shopped around New England dealers for the best price first. Driving a little over 3 hours to get there and see it for the first time Weds when we're scheduled to pick it up
Old 04-27-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
MISailor

Thanks, Heather. I'm sure you'll have a ball exploring your new coach on Wednesday. I sure like the look of the newer '13s with the darker front cap. I wish they had started doing that earlier in the model year, say beginning in August when ours was made.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #10
vallboss2

Congratulations on your new Premier. We have a Premier 30repr and love it.
Enjoy!!! Welcome to the Keystone family.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:51 PM   #11
Heather

Talking

Quote:
I sure like the look of the newer '13s with the darker front cap. I wish they had started doing that earlier in the model year, say beginning in August when ours was made.
Thanks... I thought it was some kind of paint option the dealer happened to order on it. Interesting it's only available later the same model year. Is there a difference between 19FBPR and 19FB? I don't remember any prs going on with any description of mine and wasn't sure if it was some optional package or something?

We are trading in our 2008 Aerolite cub... big difference
Old 04-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #12
Heather

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallboss2 View Post
Congratulations on your new Premier. We have a Premier 30repr and love it.
Enjoy!!! Welcome to the Keystone family.
Thanks Vernon & Regina, nice to meet you!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #13
MISailor

Quote:
Is there a difference between 19FBPR and 19FB?
No difference. They used to be called the Keystone Bullet 19FBPR with the "PR" indicating the "premier" upgrade to the standard bullet line. Now I see that they call it the Premier 19FB so the "PR" would be redundant.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #14
Heather

Quote:
No difference. They used to be called the Keystone Bullet 19FBPR with the "PR" indicating the "premier" upgrade to the standard bullet line. Now I see that they call it the Premier 19FB so the "PR" would be redundant.
Ohhhhh I see!
Only two more days..... I can barely stand it LOL Just hoping everything goes smoothly.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:44 PM   #15
GaryWT

Welcome to the forum and the Premier family. We bought our 31bhpr at the Boston show and picked it up in Feb. from Flagg. We are from Mass. Plan to get out in it for the first time Mothers Day weekend, can hardly wait.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:53 PM   #16
logspec1

Premier 30repr

Valboss, what do you tow your 30repr with? I have the F150 with the 5.0, full tow package, and am looking to trade our 246RBS for the 30REPR. Well within the tow range of the truck jus trying to see how it handles.
logspec1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:35 PM   #17
logspec1

New 30repr

Vallboss2, never mind, I just saw your earlier post where you upgraded to the F250. We picked up our 30repr today and towed it home with no problems. Tows just like the 246rbs we traded. Looking forward to hitting the streets.
logspec1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:28 AM   #18
HeIsntMe

Quote:

Anyone else here from New England?
Upstate New York here! Also new to the camping game, but looking forward to it! Hope to see you around a campfire someday!
HeIsntMe is offline   Reply With Quote