Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-01-2021, 08:05 PM   #1
Wardeja

2015 Springdale Fresh Water Leak

Hello all,

We have a 2015 Springdale and took it on our first trip this past weekend. We were at a KOA site and had electric/water hookups. About 3 times we noticed water running from the left side of the queen bed out toward the entertainment center.

At first we thought it was maybe the dog drinking, dried it and went about our day. Notice it a couple more times, and the realized it was coming from the carpeted steps below the left side night stand. The carpet was a bit damp right in the bottom corner next to the under bed storage, but the storage area was totally dry.

We were trying to correlate what was happening when it leaked and believe it was during/right after a shower. We have the winter package so I started taking the panel down a bit, no water that I could see. Reached my hand up as far as I could and couldn't feel any water or even dampness.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts? We are dry camping this weekend and will be using the tank and water pump for the weekend. We will be monitoring that area closely to see what happens.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for any advice.
Wardeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:44 PM   #2
pikespeakviewer

If you look at the carpeted steps, there should be 2 screws hidden somewhere. Unscrew and the pump is under there (at least it is in our 2016). Is it wet in there?
Old 03-01-2021, 08:47 PM   #3
Wardeja

Thanks for the reply.

It is wet in the bottom corner, but not too bad. I found a screw in the under bed storage, I'll have to feel around for others. It does seem like that first step should be an access, just couldn't feel anything. I'll have to check again.
Wardeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:51 AM   #4
MarkEHansen

Do you use a real water pressure regulator (the type with the adjustment screw and gauge) on your water inlet? If not, you might be over-pressurizing the trailer water lines. You can never be too sure about the pressure provided by city water connections.

Tags
leak, springdale, water, water leak