Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
PC70

Interesting De-Winterizing Trip

First trip of the season and a unique problem. We have a Passport Ultra Lite 280BH (manufactured 4/2010 and purchased new 4/2011). This is the second TT owned.

While using the kitchen sink we saw a large puddle of water coming from under the cabinet. I had to remove the two panels and 2 cabinet doors to get to the PVC elbows and this is what I discovered; the rigid PVC pipe was attached to a flexible accordion style tube running to the grey tank. Both were connected by a male connector and then mounted to the cabinet top by a clamp.

The clamp had so much torque that it sheered the PVC pipe. Should be covered by the one year manufactures’ warranty. This is something that could be easily repaired by me, but with all the slide out connectors under the sink I wanted to be sure to have the issued properly documented
PC70 is offline   Reply With Quote