Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2021, 10:28 AM   #21
igniter3

Not very well designated location and access to the pump on my Motor home model and made. Called Fleetwood few times and no return what so ever from them, very poor customer service.
igniter3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:48 AM   #22
igniter3

Yesterday I replaced all the coach interior regular light bulbs with led light bulbs and one of the light is not working when I place the led bulb inplace but, when I remove the led bulb and install the regular bulb it is working again so I check with volt meter it is showing -12.5volts instead of 12.5volts. I have to remove the light and rewiring the light that have been wiring the 12.5volts positive to the ground wire of the light fixture from the Factory.... so I believed that in some point in the motor home will not be 100% correctly done by the motor home manufacture.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:00 AM   #23
nitrohorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniter3 View Post
Yesterday I replaced all the coach interior regular light bulbs with led light bulbs and one of the light is not working when I place the led bulb inplace but, when I remove the led bulb and install the regular bulb it is working again so I check with volt meter it is showing -12.5volts instead of 12.5volts. I have to remove the light and rewiring the light that have been wiring the 12.5volts positive to the ground wire of the light fixture from the Factory.... so I believed that in some point in the motor home will not be 100% correctly done by the motor home manufacture.
The one constant in the RV industry is poor quality. It's how much you paid for that bad quality that separates the individual models offered by the manufacturers.
2013 Jayco 26RLS
1996 Sunline 21' TT
1977 StarCraft Galaxy 8 pop-up
nitrohorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 07:03 AM   #24
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniter3 View Post
Where did you get the LED lamps? Most quality LED replacement lamps are not polarity specific (can be plugged in either way). You don't list what type bulb you are replacing (there are several types with 921 one of the most popular) so can't help other than to say remove fixture and swap the wires or buy better lamps.

Just a side note ... I've read and witnessed first hand, where some of the "economical" brand lamps can leak RF signals that can interfere or even block the television from receiving channels.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:48 AM   #25
igniter3

I bought those led bulbs from Amazon, for got what brand. Those led bulbs are polarity and will not work on any cross polarity socket.

Tags
water, water pump