Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2017, 12:38 PM   #21
Steve S

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15hideout27rbwe View Post
Fellow BCer! We just took our Hideout out for the first trip. We stuck local and went to vedder river campground in Chilliwack. Everywhere else was booked solid.
It's a really nice campground and I'll go there during the week for a few days just to get away but not too far away.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:08 PM   #22
Smiggle

We're in Normandy Farms right now --- leaving tomorrow for Acadia. We think it's the best campground we've ever seen. Great sites. Park is about 25% full.
Smiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:36 PM   #23
SummitPond

Presently in Elkhart, IN. Toured the Keystone facility yesterday in Goshen and the RV museum today (I'll make a separate post on this). Have been on the road since 5/1, but most campgrounds we've stayed at have had poor to non-existent internet! Been to Memphis, TN; Kansas City, KS; Denver, CO; the Black Hills of SD; Mitchell, SD (the Corn Palace) and places in between. Now on to Indianapolis, IN. Happy holidays and safe travels to all.

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 01:28 PM   #24
B-O-B'03

We left out early on May 12th.

3 nights at Palo Duro Canyon SP TX, 5 nights at Junction Creek FSP CO, 3 nights in my BIL's driveway in Monument CO (he had a pad paved and added 50 amp service since the last time we camped there) and drove straight home on the 23rd (14ish hours).

Stayed home for the Memorial Day Holiday, not sure where to next, possibly my friend's 1800 acre ranch in OK (he has 5 full hookup sites, one with 50 amp and a spring fed quarry that is 80 feet deep) for the 4th of July.

Happy camping season everyone.

-Brian
Old 06-01-2017, 01:55 PM   #25
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-O-B'03 View Post
We left out early on May 12th.

3 nights at Palo Duro Canyon SP TX, 5 nights at Junction Creek FSP CO, 3 nights in my BIL's driveway in Monument CO (he had a pad paved and added 50 amp service since the last time we camped there) and drove straight home on the 23rd (14ish hours).

Stayed home for the Memorial Day Holiday, not sure where to next, possibly my friend's 1800 acre ranch in OK (he has 5 full hookup sites, one with 50 amp and a spring fed quarry that is 80 feet deep) for the 4th of July.

Happy camping season everyone.

-Brian

Monument, CO. My uncle had a cabin there years ago and we always had a blast. Haven't been there in years - started spending our CO time further W. Sounds like a good time.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote