Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-30-2015, 07:36 PM   #1
jmblakecwi

Wizard Mode?

Can any one tell me what the Wizard Mode Button that is in the Elect. control box is for?
jmblakecwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:16 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

You should have received a manual that explains it all. If not, this might help:
http://www.progressivedyn.com/all_in_one_pd4000.html

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
BOWWOW

Manual button

The manual button has been provided to allow the operator to temporarily override the converter (not recommended) or to verify the converter is operating properly. For manual operation, press and hold the button. The indicator light will soon remain ON indicating Boost Mode. Continue to hold the button and the light will blink rapidly indicating the converter is in the Normal Mode. Continue to hold the button until the light blinks slowly indicating the converter is now in Storage Mode. After the manual button is released the converter will stay in the selected mode. When the battery charge status changes, the converter will return to the automatic mode of operation to prevent damage to the battery.
You should never have to use the button other than to just quickly check to see if it is working correctly.

2010 Fuzion FZ 302 has 12ply F-loads, Dexter ez-flex w/ wet bolts, 6 volt Deka GC 15 batteries, 1 gen battery, solarpanels, leds inside, replaced clear textured door glass with tinted, 87 gallons of loc-tite.
Decals removed.
AKA CONFUZION / PORH HONKY.
BOWWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:12 PM   #4
jmblakecwi

Thank for the info. maybe you can help with the next question. the control panel shows the batteries are charged. but cannot use the leveling jacks or start the Gen unless the truck is plugged in to charge the batteries. i have some elect. knowledge and was going to start checking voltage at the batteries.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:22 PM   #5
jmblakecwi

chuckster thanks it was with the other 40lbs of manuals i got when purchased just did not think to look there. having a problem with the batteries not charging unless the truck is plugged in thought the flashing light was the problem.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #6
BOWWOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmblakecwi View Post
Thank for the info. maybe you can help with the next question. the control panel shows the batteries are charged. but cannot use the leveling jacks or start the Gen unless the truck is plugged in to charge the batteries. i have some elect. knowledge and was going to start checking voltage at the batteries.
what model is your camper? Is your battery disconnect pulled out to the on position?

2010 Fuzion FZ 302 has 12ply F-loads, Dexter ez-flex w/ wet bolts, 6 volt Deka GC 15 batteries, 1 gen battery, solarpanels, leds inside, replaced clear textured door glass with tinted, 87 gallons of loc-tite.
Decals removed.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:49 PM   #7
jmblakecwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWWOW View Post
what model is your camper? Is your battery disconnect pulled out to the on position?
Bowwow, i have a model 375 TH. the battery Disc. is a spring loaded switch on the main control panel. you can hear a switch activating when pushing but no indication as to weather it is on or off. was at the batteries today with a voltmeter and none of the wires coming in to the battery compartment had any power conning in. but i did not try checking the voltage coming in with the switch in both positions. there has to be a wiring problem because the charge lights shows the batteries to be charged and the volt meter had them at 3 volts?
Old 02-05-2015, 11:11 AM   #8
BOWWOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmblakecwi View Post
Bowwow, i have a model 375 TH. the battery Disc. is a spring loaded switch on the main control panel. you can hear a switch activating when pushing but no indication as to weather it is on or off. was at the batteries today with a voltmeter and none of the wires coming in to the battery compartment had any power conning in. but i did not try checking the voltage coming in with the switch in both positions. there has to be a wiring problem because the charge lights shows the batteries to be charged and the volt meter had them at 3 volts?
Do you have power to the lugs on the converter? I'm sure by now you have checked all fuses and breakers?

Decals removed.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:21 PM   #9
jmblakecwi

yes power on the converter lugs and yes checked all the breakers and fuses i could find. i am leaning toward the battery disconnect button in the control panel or the switch its self. i don't understand a disconnect switch with no way to tell weather it is on or off? thanks for the help