Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2013, 04:06 AM   #1
Wilkod

Air mattress question on 395 lev

Good morning. I was looking around the forum today and found some posts about the wrong air mattresses shipping with some units. Is there an air mattress that can be used with the couch to make a bed? Ours is just a normal air mattress and we expected something different. Thanks!
Wilkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #2
SAlexander

That's how ours came, it looks just like a normal queen mattress that you would inflate and set it on the couch
SAlexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
jumpy

Mine is that way as well. I have a 377se raptor. I looked around on the rv trader web site before i got mine and it showed a stepped air mattress that part fitt over the couch like a hidea bed.
jumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
rjroling

I had to ask how it works for my Fuzion 405, and it should be a "stepped" air mattress - Keystone part number 316588. Mine is queen size - if your couch is narrower it may be a different p/n.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:52 AM   #5
Rabbit Sheriff

Something went wrong with some shipping. They sent a flat one with ours as well. Took it back to dealer who ordered us the proper one with step down, works great.
Rabbit Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote