Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2022, 05:11 AM   #21
Phil53

Great idea!
Phil53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 05:29 AM   #22
Scttw

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
When we built our "big house" in Pineville, it backed up to 200 acres of swamp/pine trees with a bayou through the middle of it. We fenced the back yard to keep the wild hogs out and built an in-ground pool. The master bedroom had a door to the patio and DW and I would "sneak out at night to skinny dip in the pool". One night I slid into the water and something splashed and I felt a "big somthing" brush against my side. DW screamed and I walked across the top of the water to get out of the pool. Inside, put on some clothes and turned on the pool lights. There was a gator watching us watch him. That was the last "skinny dipping at night"....

Also, we learned the very first week the pool was operational to NEVER reach into the skimmer baskets without looking first !!!!! If I had a hat band or belt made from all those moccasin hides, I'd have more than all the western stores in Texas and Louisiana .....
LOLOL, you can have lost something Very dear to you John .......
80 x 175 lot
Pics of our Setup
Scttw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 09:18 AM   #23
LHaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil53 View Post
I also like the suggestion about catching them outside, but we’re in the woods, and there are a ton of squirrels and chipmunks…..i think id be all day emptying traps.
Are you on shore power? If so, the best deterrent is a string of LED lights on the perimeter of the underside of your trailer. They will avoid lit areas like the plague.
LHaven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winter