Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2022, 12:04 PM   #1
rademacg

Thumbs down Raptor 423 - what should I pay

Looking at a 2021 Raptor 423 that is brand new at my local RV store. What is a fair price for this RV?
rademacg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 12:14 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

RV prices are still off the hook, and with that said, prices can vary by area of the country, size of the dealership, extras included, etc.

What may be deemed “fair” in Dallas, Texas may be too high in Dannebrog, Nebraska.

My answer is always, a fair price is the one that both seller and buyer feel they got a fair deal.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 12:28 PM   #3
Camp CA

Welcome to the forum!!

MSRP is $126,338+ depending on options. Do an internet search to find find new and used ones for sale. Check RV Trader and NADA Guides.

https://www.rvtrader.com
https://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/2021/.../M-423/6602162
Camp CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #4
RangerDan

Hello, I purchased my 423 from Camping World in Columbia, MO. The selling price was $92K with full paint, 3 a/c, slide toppers, loaded. The reason I traveled up there was because the trade difference on my 2016 Cyclone. Everywhere is TX, LA, MS and AR, I could only get around $32 to $34K for my trade. I received $58K for my trade and my salesman called me one week after I completed the deal and told me that he sold my trade for $69K. RV Dealers are making there money on low balling your trade. I was very pleased with Camping World in Columbia, MO and would recommend traveling there. My salesman was Ricky Fontenot.
RangerDan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
raptor