Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2019, 08:48 AM   #21
NavyMustang

City Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylesmith3021 View Post
We are connected to shore power...went out 3 other times and no issues at all..Couldnt find any leaks however I opened the kitchen sink cabinet last night and after the pump primes for a couple seconds i can hear something gasping for air..my pump however is located by passthru storage.
Just out of sheer curiosity, you weren't also on city water were you? I know, silly, but I had to ask.
NavyMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:58 AM   #22
foldbak

The pump has a built in check valve that maintains the pressure pressure in the system. It could be faulty or have debris in it.
foldbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:14 PM   #23
Kylesmith3021

No i was nit connected to city at all..We imagine it was just a small particle that made its way through bc it only lasted a day...It was enough for us to but a filter and I also added a winterization kit with a shutoff..I did have to order some different flojet pieces out of the pump to mount the pump elsewhere..This was deffentley a good experience for me..Just gotta find a way to quite the pump.
Kylesmith3021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 06:43 PM   #24
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
All of the water pump mounting screws I've seen from Keystone are #2 Roberts SQUARE DRIVE (not hex- 6 point drive). I think if you look closer, you'll see that the screws are square drive (4 sides) not hex drive (6 sides).

Some manufacturers are using what looks like a hex drive but it’s a Roberts #2 that the head will “fit” in any one of 3 “positions”.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote