Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-11-2012, 07:54 AM   #21
Zeb

Rookie Mistakes!!!!

We had our appointment at pete's RV last Friday to fix the trim issue. We drove down to Vemont Thursday night and camped at Grand Ilse State park, which is really beautiful. Friday morning headed out to Pete's to find they had receive the wrong parts!! They were very appologetic and even washed the TT while we went shopping. So now I get to go back to Vermont for some more camping. We made the best of it and had a great week-end.

First rookie mistake...if you're gonna drive 2 hours for service, call ahead to make sure they have the right parts!!!!

On the way out at the dump station, I quickly discovered when I removed the drain cap that I had forgotten to close the black and grey tank traps on our previous (maiden) trip....that is when the Robin William's movie, "RV" came to mind.....not sure if my family around me were laughing, crying or busy pretending not to be related to me!

2nd rookie mistake.... not making that darn check list I keep talking about making!!!
Poker (Lab/Golden mix)
TT Passport 2910BH
TV 2005 Dodge Durango V8 5.7 Hemi
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote