Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2015, 06:17 AM   #21
Texascoastalfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
The cap looks pretty good. I waxed the cap last year with 3M. We bought the 5th new last July, so I probably waxed it when the weather allowed...Oct/Nov. The trailer sits out in my backyard facing east. The cap still sheeted water well this spring. I waxed the entire trailer with the Meguairs Flagship Marine a few weeks ago. I'll rinse all the yellow/green pollen off next week before we head out for Bristol. Might wax just the cap again with 3M again before the summer heat.
We're right up 146 from you...Liberty.
I saw that cat boat in your avatar. How you like it? We're running a 21 NauticStar ShallowBay. You think the lower bay is getting salty again?
Yeah I love my Seacat. We went out Sunday Morning. Choppy in West Bay.
Grandkids caught Gafftops, Croakers and Hardheads. I think in another week it will get good agin. Trout starting to school up. that Cat can cruise in 20" of water or handle 3' seas. Its an awsome full planing Cat. Cant buy full planning
Cats under 30' anymore it seems. I would love a Seacat SL1 21' er. Hard to find a nice one

But I have now decided to sell my boat. We like our lease and hunting and camping and travelling. Selling to my sisters neighbor so I can still fish it. Its just too much work and maintenance for a Twin Engine 26' foot boat, cleaning on and on.. Just dont use my boat as much as it needs to be run

Texascoastalfish is offline   Reply With Quote