Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Bfthomas

Tow vehicle

This has been driving me crazy. First I will start off by saying sorry if this has been discussed to death I have searched and found nothing that applies to my specific tt and tv.. I have learned a lot since joining the forum, just wish I would have joined the forum before jumping in with both feet. My question is I have a passport 3100rk 5546 unloaded with 595 tongue weight. My tv vehicle a 2008 Chevy 1500 5.3l ext cab 7500 max trailer weight and 13000 gross. I have anti sway and weight distribution hitch (name not recalled) it is with camper at dealer getting repairs done. I have been on one camping trip mostly hills and interstate and four trips back to the dealer, and had no problems with towing, but after reading on the forum I am starting to wonder is my camper to big for my truck and want to be safe. Thanks in advance.
Bfthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #2
fla-gypsy

If you had no problems you have your answer. Go have fun and Don't worry, be happy!