Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-07-2022, 07:24 PM   #1
Timuron

2022 Fuzion 419 waste tanks

I have a new 2022 Fuzion 419 and according to what I was told, it only has 1 black and 1 gray tank. There is one set of valves in the water bay, and one set under the camper. However, my In-Command system says there is two of each. I closed the black valves and put water in through the tank clean out and let it fun for a bit. Nothing shows up on the In-Command. Anyone have any ideas as to what’s going on? I must be missing something.
Timuron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:45 PM   #2
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timuron View Post
I have a new 2022 Fuzion 419 and according to what I was told, it only has 1 black and 1 gray tank. There is one set of valves in the water bay, and one set under the camper. However, my In-Command system says there is two of each. I closed the black valves and put water in through the tank clean out and let it fun for a bit. Nothing shows up on the In-Command. Anyone have any ideas as to what’s going on? I must be missing something.
Viewing that Floorplan you have black tanks totalling 88 gallons with 2 toilets which = 2 black tanks of 44 gallons each. Also with 88 gallons of grey I'm betting that's 2-44 gallon grey tanks. That = 4 valves with possibly 2 sewer dump connections, Keystone however is very good at playing hide n seek with some of the valves.
I'd guess in the 1/2 bath the lavatory also will drain into that black tank, the kitchen/galley will have a grey tank & the main bath will have a grey for the shower/lavatory & a seperate black tank.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:56 PM   #3
Timuron

That makes sense. There is one main dump connection in the middle of the camper with two main lines running to it, one from each end. The pipe coming from the rear has a black valve and the the pipe coming from the front has a gray valve. I would have thought that pumping some water in the tank clean out would have filled the black tank a bit and made it register on the In-Command tank level display.
Old 07-08-2022, 01:48 AM   #4
Skillet173

On my ‘21 419 I have the grey and black valves in wet bay, I believe for the front bath toilet and shower. Then there is a grey valve under frontish of kitchen slide(kitchen sink) and a black valve back by rear axle for 1/2 bath.
My tank monitors are comical at best with readings changing randomly without usage.
Careful flushing black tank with valve closed. Not sure if rear tank has a flush also, I keep both open just in case.

Got tired of "fighting stupid" (LEO) after 27 years and retired.
Active MX rider/racer, parent, sponsor, mechanic, transporter, and race fan for my son.
Skillet173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 06:05 AM   #5
Timuron

Mine is the same. The tank level readouts are questionable for sure.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:07 AM   #6
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timuron View Post
Mine is the same. The tank level readouts are questionable for sure.
From.your comments I'd guess the black tank flush only does 1 of the tanks not both. You may, or may not, have a flush connection for the other black somewhere closer to that tank.
As for the tank monitors I wouldn't put any faith in those to tell you anything with any accuracy. Regardless of how well you flush, use cleaners or magic elixirs they're pretty much useless.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, tank