Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2015, 06:12 AM   #1
Rdowns

Entertainment functions in Fuzion questions ???

All,
Just curious, maybe someone can shed some light on this.

The Entertainment system in the 2015 Fuzion's...
-The stereo has no cd player with the sony head unit?
-Are there no inside speakers for the stereo besides the garage?
-Is the sound bar functions supposed to control the inputs to the tv or do we have to change it on the tv to? I swear on the walk through the kid said that all we had to do was change the input on the sound bar and it changes everything else with it to that mode.
-Where is the subwoofer? Is it hooked up to the stereo or to the sound bar for dvd's only? And how do you adjust it to hear it?
-Has anyone else set up the remotes to control the DVD player, Tv, and sound bar with one remote? To many remotes
-Has anyone soundproofed the outside speakers on the inside of the unit? In my 371 the speakers are exposed in the wall from the inside right behind the sofa in the living area. Kinda loud if you dont want to hear it on the inside!
-The front and rear tv's on power antenna mode do not receive the same channels as the living area tv? Any thoughts on this? Some channels come in on one tv and the next tv has some of the same and some new??
Rdowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:09 PM   #2
gtsum2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdowns View Post
All,

Just curious, maybe someone can shed some light on this.

The Entertainment system in the 2015 Fuzion's...

-The stereo has no cd player with the sony head unit?

-Are there no inside speakers for the stereo besides the garage?

-Is the sound bar functions supposed to control the inputs to the tv or do we have to change it on the tv to? I swear on the walk through the kid said that all we had to do was change the input on the sound bar and it changes everything else with it to that mode.

-Where is the subwoofer? Is it hooked up to the stereo or to the sound bar for dvd's only? And how do you adjust it to hear it?

-Has anyone else set up the remotes to control the DVD player, Tv, and sound bar with one remote? To many remotes

-Has anyone soundproofed the outside speakers on the inside of the unit? In my 371 the speakers are exposed in the wall from the inside right behind the sofa in the living area. Kinda loud if you dont want to hear it on the inside!

-The front and rear tv's on power antenna mode do not receive the same channels as the living area tv? Any thoughts on this? Some channels come in on one tv and the next tv has some of the same and some new??

Our 345 chrome has CD player, but we likely to stream everything over Bluetooth from phone, which works great

Only garage speakers inside use sound bar on aux input for sound from Sony head unit

Have to choose inputs manually...ie aux on sound bar for stereo sound and dv in for TV sound. I need to disable TV speakers in the setup section of TV and choose external speakers

Subwoofer inside access panel left of fireplace. Control boost, crossover, phase etc in the sound setup section of the Sony head unit. The sub works for whatever u have coming through the sound bar (ie for TV or streaming audio from phone etc)

I have harmony one remote at home and might look into getting another for the fuzion as I agree, too many remotes

All four of my tv's have same channel if I want them too...need to auto program them each to pick up the local stations and store them into memory. When u travel to another area u will need to run auto search for the new channels

Hope that helps. I've had mine for 4 days but spent allot of time in it this past weekend. I finally had to breakout the manuals for the Sony head unit and the sound bar.