Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-28-2008, 05:20 AM   #1
aedwards56

Noisy Water Pump Located Where?

I've read all the details on the net on methods for quieting the pump (it's so loud it wakes up our son in the rear bunks). What I can't find is how to access the pump itself.

Does anyone know the location of the water pump in an 2009 Springdale 267BHSSR? It seems like it's in the front but I can't seem to find an access hatch or some way to get in there...

Thanks...
aedwards56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
soapstone4031

pump

I have a Springdale Sprinter 31bhss and my pump is located under the galley sink. I had to take a wood grain panel off (4 screws) and was able to get right to it. It may have actually been behind a cabinet door, now that I think about it.
soapstone4031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
kaine

a little late but if u havent found it it is on the left side of the bed under the carpeted access panl looks like a step feel for screws in carpet at the floor and where it meets the p*** thru just came across site or i would of helped u sooner
kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:01 PM   #4
twobuckmark

pump location 2004 Springdale 296BHS

I have a 2004 Springdale 296BHS and my pump is under / inside the TV cabnet between front bedroom and livingroom down by the floor,open the doors and take out a couple of screws and a panel will lift up. Mine is under there. Mine is loud also. There is a kit to make it quieter with a couple of flexiable hoses 36'' long from SHURflo. One hose goes on each side of the pump. Also put a old mouse pad under the pump and don't tighten it up to much
twobuckmark is offline   Reply With Quote