Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2021, 01:37 PM   #1
WJPollicott

2021 Bullet 243 Water Pump location

Hi there,
I'm trying to access the water pump in my 2021 Bullet 243BHS. I can hear that its to the left of the queen bed, however I can't see any access panel and I don't want to damage the wood in the bedroom.

Does anyone know where I should access the pump from? Is it the bedroom, or perhaps the storage area underneath?

Reason I need to access is because the pump is making noise but no water is flowing to the taps from the 2/3's full fresh water tank, I've been advised to check whether the pump has been switched to receive antifreeze from when it was winterized by the manufacturer.

Thanks in advance!
WJPollicott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 02:01 PM   #2
tompd

Bullet 243 water pump

I have the 243 bhswe. If it's in the same location, it's in the storage bay at the front of the RV. It's behind where the water input connections are located.
tompd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 03:32 PM   #3
NH_Bulldog

Mine is essentially the same model. My pump is in the cabinet to the left of the bed. It can be accessed by lifting the bed and there is an access panel there. To make it easier, I just removed two screws from the face of the bedside cabinet and access it that way.
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab FX4
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, water, water pump