Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #21
JBE-Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live4FW View Post
Yes, I would like a contact as well. I have purchased some from Burlington Graphics but they are no longer selling to public. I am curious if this is a change in position from Keystone. Each and everyone of my decals is now peeling. When I purchased replacements last year, I only got the five or six I needed most at the time.

I was told by my dealer several years ago that it would be a waste of time going to the manufacturer on this. The dealer has been fair in everything else so I just dropped it. Seems like there may still be an opportunity. This decal issue really makes my trailer look like crap and seriously hurts resale value.
I dealt with Michelle Diaz - [email protected].

She was very helpful and sent new decals with no problems.

2015 Sprinter 316BIK
2015 Ford F150
JBE-Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #22
DPWilds

As I am new to this forum and am just reading up on all these related threads. What confuses me are the inconsistencies on this issue. I too have every decal pealing from the exterior of my 2008 Fuzion. I also was contacted by Michele Diaz but was told that, “Keystone has guidelines to insure fair and consistent administration of their goodwill offerings.” I personally didn’t realize I was asking for a goodwill offering. I see a four year old RV that looks horrible from the outside because decals that bear the company name and logo are coming completely off.
So my question is, “why are some getting great service while others, like me, getting left behind?”
DPWilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #23
Festus2
Site Team

DBWilds -
In this thread alone there are 5 members who have been sent replacement decals from Keystone. 2 members have the same year RV as you (2008) while 2 others have 2007's. The other member did not mention what year his RV is.
For Keystone to imply that your RV might be too old doesn't seem to hold up since they have issued decals to other members who have RV's the same year, or a bit older, than yours.
It would be interesting to ask Keystone if this issue with peeling decals is done on a case-by-case basis or if they have some kind of general policy about who gets them and who doesn't. What are the guidelines to which they refer? What if you were to let Keystone know that you are very aware that it has supplied decals to others who have the same year as you and ask them why you have not? Have you sent them photos of your peeling decals?
I realize that in dealing with Keystone that it may be difficult to remain "cool, calm and collected" in view of your frustrations and the response you have received.
We've all learned that the best results are often seen when we resist the urge to become confrontational.
If you decide to continue to pursue this with Keystone, let us know how you make out and who you are dealing with there. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #24
TAS

At first I was denied replacement decals. Called again a month later and was sent new ones once I sent pictures. Don't give up!
98 TJ (w/ enough mods to get me into trouble)
TAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #25
DPWilds

Decal

After reading several positive stories on here, I contacted Keystone again and even included one of the accolades from this forum. This is the response I received:
We have reviewed your request for assistance. I apologize Keystone is unable to assist you with replacement decals. I did take a look at the link you provided below. If you review the dates the comments were posted, you will notice they are from last year.

So apparently Keystone stood behind their products “last year” but that is no longer the case.
Again, I don't expect the world but I would imagine that if I put my name on the side of a product, I would not want it to look like this after only 4 years.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-06-16_12-13-02_138a.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1489  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #26
Festus2
Site Team

DPWilds -
Not the response you wanted to hear but you might follow the strategy employed by TAS. Wait for a month and try again. You might get a different person dealing with your request who may handle it in another way. Worth a try??
Old 07-06-2012, 06:34 AM   #27
DPWilds

Festus2
I appreciate the good advice on this problem.
I was dealing with Michelle Diaz on both attempts. On my second contact through their system, I even included the link to this sight and a laudatory email related to this issue. Both times I did include pictures.
My real dilemma now is should I replace all my stickers through a different vendor or purchase them through Keystone. Although I do not want to reward Keystone with more of my money, I am concerned with my resale value.
As for frustration, I just spent the last 27 years of my life in the Army. As long as I’m not getting shot at and I’m going to the bathroom indoors, I’m a happy man!
Thanks again!
Old 07-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #28
Festus2
Site Team

DPWilds -
If you can find matching decals elsewhere at a lower price than found at Keystone, that might be the route to go. EBay is one source and Burlington Graphics may be another but I believe I came across a recent post saying that they were no longer selling to the general public.
Never thought of "happiness" in those terms but I admire your optimism! I'll try to keep those two thoughts the next time I get frustrated.

Note:
I just read an interesting post submitted later today by Craig's Keystone Cougar in the Keystone Service and Warranty Issues section of this forum. You might want to have a look at his post as it might give you some renewed "enthusiasm" for being persistent in your dealings with Keystone. Makes a good read for those who have been turned away.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #29
randy69

Decales cracking

Reading all the post. I'm going to contact keystone and see if I can get lucky replaceing some of these
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Raptor 5th wheel 002.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	1529   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raptor 5th wheel 003.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1530  

2010 361lev
f350 larriet 4x4
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:15 PM   #30
witekjm

Decals peeling

We too have peeling decals on our Passport 250BH. I'm following everyone's advice and contact Keystone. All I need to do is take the pictures.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #31
86GT2r

I noticed the front decal on my trailer was peeling / shrinking when I brought it home first time this spring. My dealer replaced it under warrenty. I now wonder how long it will last this time?
---------------------
86GT2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #32
Bushman512000

Decals gone

I like this look why reinstall they will look like crap again I like the clean space for the Bug Port LOL Bushman
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSCF1316.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1786   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1317.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	1787   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1318.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	1788  
Bushman512000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #33
BMcCutcheon

Thumbs down

It's pretty sad that Keystone Customer Service depends on the mood that they are in as to wether or not they are going to help you out. I tried Several times to get the front decal replaced on my 2007 Outback Toy Hauler. Because some buchethead bought my trailer from the dealer and returned it after 3 days, I wind up as the owner of a used RV and get screwed into having to purchase an extended warranty and no support from Keystone. Tha Sucks.

I wound up paying $130.00 for a replacement decal plus $35.00 shipping. Last weekend I cracked and scratched the lower left hand corner of my Fifth Wheel doing a tight right hand turn while backing up. I had 2 Masterlock U-Lock BedMount Locks on the rear stake holes. Long story short, the Right rear of the bed contacted the Lower Right Front and the RV lost the encounter. Any way I had my Keystone Dealer order the decal so that I can replace it as I repair the slight damage this weekend. I felt like I was again being pick pocketed when my dealer told me I might as well order Both the lower corner graphics for the Right hand side was $35.00 and the Left Side was $2.50, What the Hell is up with that???

Good News for me, I found a Graphics shop yesterday that told me that they can recreate any of the Graphics on my unit for 1/2 the cost of Keystone or less...In the Future that's the way I will go.

Also, somebody gave out the address for BGS Graphics. They are a Graphics Company that makes the Graphics for Keystone and a few other TV Manufacturers. To make a long story short, they have stopped selling graphics to owners.... Wonder How much Arm Twisting it took to make that happen.

http://www.burlingtongraphics.com/parts.html

2007 Keystone Outback Sydney Edition Toy Hauler 31KFW
Firestone Air Bags
16K Drawtite Slider Fifthwheel, Superchip Max Tow
https://www.winkflash.com/photo/image...=327676264&z=0
BMcCutcheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #34
BMcCutcheon

Well Hell...I just received a call from my dealer. The two small swoosh graphics (On the Bottom Front of my unit) (See Photo) Cost me $50.35 with Shipping and handling. HOLY CRAP!!!!! Keystone Bored a dry hole with this purchase. Needless to say...IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!
2007 Keystone Outback Sydney Edition Toy Hauler 31KFW
Firestone Air Bags
16K Drawtite Slider Fifthwheel, Superchip Max Tow
https://www.winkflash.com/photo/image...=327676264&z=0
BMcCutcheon is offline   Reply With Quote