Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
newlife2013

refrigerator problems

Refrigerator on 230bhs bullet (atwood helium) just keeps shutting down. Works fine but if we move it won't work for a few days. We've tried reset, making sure rv is level, tried elec and/or gas. Really frustrating as this is a new rv. Rv dealer wouldn't work with us as we did not purchase it here. Any suggestions?
newlife2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:05 PM   #2
Jca3

gunk in lines

WE had the same problem on our Larado. So frustrating for the first 3 trips the fridge was always a problem. Took it in because it sounded like it was starting and stopping every few seconds. They said since it was not a refrigerator unit I didn't know what I was talking about. We took it out for 3 weeks and it ruined an entire fridge of food, plus could have blown us up as they finally found stuff in the lines. At least the people that thought I was a crazy woman believed there was a problem when they cleaned it out.
It worked for one weekend trip and then next happened again. Took it back and they found more gunk. I think he said insulation.
So far so good, but this fridge is not like the one in our 2002 Jayco. That was awesome.