Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
SlowPoke

Pleasant surprise!

Well, after fighting on the phone for two days with Verizon over my DSL, and the satellite companies over billing issues on their end, I had one last call to make.

I had to call the dealer for my TT and explain how I called a few places around me, and was given the beach ball effect in order to get some minor warranty issues repaired. I did not want to waste the gas for MINOR issues to take the TT two hours away, then possibly a return trip or motel stay overnight while they worked on it in addition to a lost day at work of course possibly.I also explained that when doing my PDI, I was rushing due to the fact that I was thinking more of polling the thing home for the first time, was nervous, and was traveling by myself at the time. Couldn't keep my mind on the task of noting all of the issues.

MUCH to my surprise when I called, they said no problem "That happens, we totally understand", take a few pics, showing the exact parts so they can order them, and they'll send them no charge to me along with instructions if I need them. WOW... I really don't mind doing the repairs myself as I know they'll be done right, and I explained that (minus the done right part) to the dealer's service dept. He agreed, and said he can work out the warranty repair paperwork on his end and let me do the labor...as long as I didn't mind and since I was putting forth the idea to him. It also helped that he knew the places I called around to, and have had similar results from other customers in my area. Also, he does it alot for extended customers from all over the country.

I of course ran out took the pics I needed and emailed them off, the dealership owner emailed me back, and said, he'd be happy to help out, and if I have any more issues arise that he can repair let him know and if I need more parts for minor repairs , drop the technician an email and he'll send them right out!

Quite refreshing I must say after all the POOPOO I've deal with for the past two days on the phone.

Hope all gets the service from their dealer like I'm getting from mine!

2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab w ith 2013 Keystone Passport 3180RE

SlowPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

SlowPoke, Don't be afraid to mention the dealer's name if you get great service. As long as YOU are not affiliated with them in any way. Good dealers deserve a plug now and then. Travel safely, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
SlowPoke

OH YEAH??!! Lol, I keep forgetting it's allowed here!

The dealer is RV007.COM also known as RV Outlet in Ringold, VA
went there in person, but only after checking through the stock online for a few weeks.

Great people and service, but be prepared to be in a whirlwind while dealing. They are busy busy busy all the time, and perform the best choreographed ballet of customer service, I have ever seen.

Old 04-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
B&T

Quote:
The dealer is RV007.COM also known as RV Outlet in Ringold, VA
We bought our TT there also last November. On the day we went to look our salesman (Randy) was stretched thin with more customers. He left his golf cart with us so we could ride and look through the inventory and then he came back later to see if we had found anything that we liked. We actually liked this no pressure approach and we had it narrowed down to two trailers when he got back. After asking a few questions we decided on the TT to purchase. All in all, I was pleased with our purchase and the PDI.

After three trips to Myrtle Beach and 66 camping days so far; I have not found any problems yet with our TT that requires warranty work but it's nice to know from your experience Slowpoke that they are so easy to work with.

P.S. Slowpoke, we might have had a look-see in your Passport as that was one of the models we were looking at.
2003 R-Vision Traillite
B&T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
SlowPoke

Quote:
P.S. Slowpoke, we might have had a look-see in your Passport as that was one of the models we were looking at.
That was your footprints on the roof too wasn't it! I knew it ! lol