Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2013, 06:49 AM   #1
Al and Missy

Previous post on best prices

Greetings to the Community, and we hope to join in the fun soon!

While reading this (or maybe some other forum last week) I ran across a post that suggested a couple of RV dealers with good reputations and low prices. I think one of them might have been Lakeshore RV in MI, but I'm not sure, and I can't remember the other one.

I have used the search function with every combination of terms I can think of, and re-read most of the forums I was looking at, but I can't find the post. Can anyone suggest sources? We are interested in Passport and Outback ultralites, and have also looked at other makes including Kodiak and the new Winnebago ultralight TT line.

Hope this isn't contrary to any posting rules.

Thanks,

Al and Missy
2006 F-150 4x4 Lariat Super Crew, 5.4L, 3.73, 153WB
Looking for a TT
Al and Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:25 AM   #2
MISailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al and Missy View Post
While reading this (or maybe some other forum last week) I ran across a post that suggested a couple of RV dealers with good reputations and low prices. I think one of them might have been Lakeshore RV in MI, but I'm not sure, and I can't remember the other one.
You are correct about Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, MI. We purchased our TT from them last August and I am very happy with what we paid compared to with what I have heard others paid elsewhere for the same unit. I cannot speak to their service quality, however, since I have my service at a Keystone dealer much closer to home.
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:45 AM   #3
EricLynnAllison

Holman RV in Batavia, Oh is also large wholesale RV dealer. I have most of my service done there. They didn't have my Raptor there though. I had to buy it elsewhere.
Previous 1973 Coleman Popup
EricLynnAllison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:07 AM   #4
rnkburg

I bought from bigdaddyrvs they are in London ky and beat Holman prices, I bought my raptor there

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
TAZ23

Lakeshore RV in Michigan sells both of those brands and many others. Dont be afraid to shop around and get quotes from any dealers that have what you are looking for. Then take that info back to the dealers closer to home and see how close they will come. sometimes they are very willing to deal once they know you are going to buy a trailer and you have already gotten quotes. Oh Yeah to the forum
TAZ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #6
Kristi

& congrats on your pending purchase! Ditto on giving your local dealer a shot at matching other price quotes. Sometimes they can. Good luck in your trailer search & enjoy!

Kristi & Jeff
2014 Cougar 313 rli
2013 F350 king ranch
2014 passport 2650bh (sold)
2009 GMC 2500HD 6.6L 4X4 (sold)
Kristi is offline   Reply With Quote