Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-03-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
S&Dfz331

fuzion fz331

OK I am looking at getting out of my forest river and into a fuzion and I think I have narrowed it down to the fz331 went looking at them this weekend mine is a 40 footer and I am looking for something shorter maybe I can pass off as a 35' to get into some national parks. I know the 331 is 37' 7" I just can't find anything smaller that has a floor plan that works. The only thing we didn't like was the table in the garage looked kind of week. Dose anyone know if there is an option for a table that has the legs that mount into the floor? We have 2 large dogs that would knock this table over. I don't even know how often we would use it but when we do I would hate to see the dogs knock dinner over. Any words of advice things to look for any known problems I should be aware of would be great I don't want to have all the problems I am having know with this POS I have now.

Thanks
S&Dfz331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
howdy
Permanent User Ban

I also looked at a 331 yesterday. I dont believe any of the fuzions have the holes in the garage floor with the table. They all have that fold up table now. We put that one that came with the trailer up in the attic and bought a 6' folding one from costco which works much better.

There are also no provisions for a table in the living area. With the 3 cushion recling couch they have there now, I don't think you could use a table there anyways.
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
S&Dfz331

That's funny I was telling my wife the same thing about the table. We didn't know if it would fit I didn't measure the opening. and we already have one we take with us now.
S&Dfz331 is offline   Reply With Quote