Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 01-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
HOCKYMOM63

Keystone Compliment

Well I would like to compliment Keystone, Had an issue called was resoved the next day and we were 9 days out of warranty!!!! It was a landing gear issue.
Thank you keystone!!!:
HOCKYMOM63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
dd45529

No major problems, few minor

We purchased a very lightly used '07 Challenger fifth. The layout was just perfect for us. Our original dealer couldn't get the fix in for the Dometic frig, but a dealer closer to us could. I have no doubt that between the two dealers, we will be able to fix any problem, warranty or not. I may have to eat my words (hope not) as the landing gear 'took a dive' for our daughter and family today at the lake. They were able to get the gears down with the crank and can get them back up again. We will have to check on Monday what can be done. Suspect a faulty switch, SNL doesn't suspect any motor problems and his brother is there too, a seasoned fifth camper. We really like this fifth and the quality is good. kkd
dd45529 is offline   Reply With Quote