Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2022, 07:27 AM   #1
ROY UNDERWOOD

Looking for sewer valve

I have a 2019 Alpine 3650RL. When I pull the valve to empty the black water tank it does not drain. I am looking for the location of the valve off the tank to be sure cable is still attached. Currently I have full underbody foam sprayed under RV so I don't want to dig out to much of it looking for the drain valve. Unable to find drawing of valve location.
ROY UNDERWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 07:32 AM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Black tank is most often directly underneath the toilet. Look for the 3” pipe and then just take out enough screws on the edge to see.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 08:22 AM   #3
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROY UNDERWOOD View Post
I have a 2019 Alpine 3650RL. When I pull the valve to empty the black water tank it does not drain. I am looking for the location of the valve off the tank to be sure cable is still attached. Currently I have full underbody foam sprayed under RV so I don't want to dig out to much of it looking for the drain valve. Unable to find drawing of valve location.
Never seen or heard of any rv having "the full underbody foam sprayed", must be something you or the previous owner did. This could create an entirely different repair process.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 02:24 AM   #4
rolopayne

Not sure about the full foam, I can see the insulation benefits and sealing holes to restrict critters but man if you ever have a pipe leak or wire loose....anyways I would just get a thin wire and probe back from the outlet, like mentioned before most of the time the tank is directly below the toilet, valve to the back.
rolopayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 04:46 AM   #5
spicercars

Welcome from northern MN. Let us know if you find the valve.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:53 AM   #6
wiredgeorge

The OP logged off this site two minutes after that initial post. Not sure there will be a re-appearance.
2006 GL1800 Roadsmith Trike
wiredgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 05:00 AM   #7
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
The OP logged off this site two minutes after that initial post. Not sure there will be a re-appearance.
Probably found what he was looking for. A Q&A user. Hopefully he'll return and let us know if he was successful.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sewer