Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2022, 06:04 PM   #13
Rjstudio

I have a 2016 371 and it's exactly the same compartment. The bottom is the black tank flush connection. But be aware! It flushes both front and rear tank at same time so make sure both your tank valves are OPEN. I thought mine only did the front tank because every time I flushed it I got under and listened but could NEVER hear the back tank flushing. Well, take my word for it, it flushes both!!
The lever to the right of the black tank flush connection is ONLY for when you are connected to the city water and want to fill the fresh water tank. Then I use the outside fresh water fill tube(under the small door) to add water/bleach combination for sanitizing each spring.
The top connection is for winterizing(adding antifreeze) and if you use it you might have to use 2-3rubber washers and tighten it good to get it to draw up the antifreeze! Otherwise it doesn't make a tight connection and sucks air.
Rjstudio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, tank