Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 12-25-2016, 04:27 PM   #1
the sodfather

RV stuff Santa brought me!

Anderson Levelers! Yippee!!!!
the sodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 04:31 PM   #2
Pull Toy

Good Ol' Santa!

Enjoy, and,,,

Best of Luck,

Pull Toy

Steve & Jan, Ava & Emma (Mini Schnauzers):
2016 F350 Lariat 4X4 Powerstroke CC/SB "PULLTOY V"
2013 Alpine 3535RE "MAGIC CARPET IV"
Proud Navy Vet!
Pull Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 04:48 PM   #3
xrated

I bought a set of them a month or so ago for our new T.H., but we've not had it out yet, but I'm sure they will be a great asset for the ease of leveling. Congrats.
Excessive payload capacity is a wonderful thing

"If it ain't Fast....It ain't Fun"
xrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
66joej

Based on what I have heard and talking to RVers using the Anderson Levelers they are the way to go. Will be buying before Spring.
66joej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:28 PM   #5
slow

Anderson levellers are a top five must have accessory IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reese 5th Airborne (bagged) Pin Box
RoadMaster Shock Kit
X-Factor Cross Bracing
slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 AM   #6
JimDogs

I purchased the Anderson Levelers a moth ago, along with the LevelMate Pro Bluetooth system and I have to say that it has never been easier to setup. The LevelMate tells you when to stop on the Anderson''s and it is spot on sided-to-side. Then you set front to back with the tongue jack! Truly a great combo!
JimDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:58 PM   #7
Desert185

They're great. Enjoy the enhanced simplicity of leveling.
-2014 Cougar 326SRX, Maxxis tires w/TPMS, wet bolts, two 6v batts.
-Four Wheel 8' Popup Camper.
Desert185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 02:05 PM   #8
the sodfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDogs View Post
I purchased the Anderson Levelers a moth ago, along with the LevelMate Pro Bluetooth system and I have to say that it has never been easier to setup. The LevelMate tells you when to stop on the Anderson''s and it is spot on sided-to-side. Then you set front to back with the tongue jack! Truly a great combo!
LevelMate is next on my list!
Old 12-31-2016, 04:52 AM   #9
xrated

Speaking of the LevelMate, I'm seeing some rumbling on their site about the "PowerMate" pro. I have not been able to find out much about it yet, but I sent an email to them about it and hopefully will hear from them after the New Years Holiday.

As it's described, It will be a way to remotely control any 12V function on your RV that uses momentary switches....such as the room slide outs, awnings, stabilizers, etc. From what I am seeing, you will replace your existing 12V switch for let's say the awning (mine is in the Toy Hauler) and then the app that you've downloaded for either IOS or Android, will be able to operate the awning from your smartphone while you watch it deploy. Of course, you would need one remotely operated switch for each device, so depending on cost, this could have great potential for helping get the RV setup when you land somewhere. This could come in very handy for room sliders when you are in a spot that you have to make sure that the room slide doesn't hit an object that might be close, like an overhanging tree branch or ??? I'm hoping they will get it to market pretty quickly..AND maybe make a package deal for both the Levelmate and the Powermate.

Oh, I forgot to say that it looks like the remote switches that you replace your existing switches with, will also have local control for the slide/awning/whatever.....in other words you can still control the switch, at the switch in case something happens to your phone or tablet.

Old 12-31-2016, 05:48 AM   #10
bsmith0404

Looks like a neat deal to use. Wish I would have had some with my last RV, the 6 point system kinda eliminates my need now. Santa brought me some new Sendel T11BM wheels that I just installed yesterday. The 5er is still stuffed into inside storage, can't wait to pull it out and get a good look at the new shoes.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2019 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:34 AM   #11
the sodfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
Speaking of the LevelMate, I'm seeing some rumbling on their site about the "PowerMate" pro. I have not been able to find out much about it yet, but I sent an email to them about it and hopefully will hear from them after the New Years Holiday.

As it's described, It will be a way to remotely control any 12V function on your RV that uses momentary switches....such as the room slide outs, awnings, stabilizers, etc. From what I am seeing, you will replace your existing 12V switch for let's say the awning (mine is in the Toy Hauler) and then the app that you've downloaded for either IOS or Android, will be able to operate the awning from your smartphone while you watch it deploy. Of course, you would need one remotely operated switch for each device, so depending on cost, this could have great potential for helping get the RV setup when you land somewhere. This could come in very handy for room sliders when you are in a spot that you have to make sure that the room slide doesn't hit an object that might be close, like an overhanging tree branch or ??? I'm hoping they will get it to market pretty quickly..AND maybe make a package deal for both the Levelmate and the Powermate.

Oh, I forgot to say that it looks like the remote switches that you replace your existing switches with, will also have local control for the slide/awning/whatever.....in other words you can still control the switch, at the switch in case something happens to your phone or tablet.
Very interesting. I'm always double checking for branches, power pedestals, etc. when I open the slide. That would be neat to have control from outside.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:00 AM   #12
xrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sodfather View Post
Very interesting. I'm always double checking for branches, power pedestals, etc. when I open the slide. That would be neat to have control from outside.
Update: I spoke with Chuck yesterday (New Years Eve mind you) via email and he said that the PowerMate Pro product has been developed and tested and that will most like be be available for sale in the May/June time frame. They are staying very busy with the LevelMate Pro at the current time and personally, I'm looking to add both to my T.H.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:07 AM   #13
the sodfather

Quote:
Update: I spoke with Chuck yesterday (New Years Eve mind you) via email and he said that the PowerMate Pro product has been developed and tested and that will most like be be available for sale in the May/June time frame. They are staying very busy with the LevelMate Pro at the current time and personally, I'm looking to add both to my T.H.
👍 Good info. Thanks.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #14
Desert185

My Powermate is my wife. She isn't a pro, but she is very effective in smacking the side of the trailer if an object encroaches when opening the slides.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #15
the sodfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert185 View Post
My Powermate is my wife. She isn't a pro, but she is very effective in smacking the side of the trailer if an object encroaches when opening the slides.
Funny. My oldest daughter heads out early with me. She is usually my co-pilot and is a huge help with navigation and setup. My wife and other daughter end up coming later in the day.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:52 PM   #16
xrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert185 View Post
She's probably worked hard at that for quite some time......buy her the PowerMate Pro and let her rest and take a break. In fact, let her run the slide out...she deserves it.

Old 01-02-2017, 01:49 PM   #17
Desert185

Quote:
She's probably worked hard at that for quite some time......buy her the PowerMate Pro and let her rest and take a break. In fact, let her run the slide out...she deserves it.
She likes the fresh air and to stretch her legs with the pup after the ride. It's a low tech family effort. We have some gizmos, but a Powermate isn't in the cards.