Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
patagoniadave
Permanent User Ban

Jack Daniels on ice, and Van Morrison on Pandora

That is what I am doing this afternoon to relax enough to keep Festus from revoking my posting privileges for a day

Also trying to get caught up on work before my boss decides to quit funding my newly acquired rv lifestyle.

The view from the rig is distracting though, and I have not even left the yard on a trip yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140129_180849.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	4980  
patagoniadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

[QUOTE=patagoniadave;111329]That is what I am doing this afternoon to relax enough to keep Festus from revoking my posting privileges for a day

QUOTE]

Dave -
Oh...soooooooo tempting! I've just noticed that since yesterday, you've upped your posts per day from 9.5 to 12. Breaking your own record for sure!

But I do have a challenge for you. Here it is. I bet you can't go a complete day (24 hours) without making one post here on the forum. Complete silence from you -- nothing.

Let's go for tomorrow --- Friday, February 7. So, from midnight tonight (Thursday) to midnight tomorrow ( Friday) no posts.

If you manage to do that, you will get a year's membership FREE. If you can't, then I will ban you from the forum for 1 day.

Deal????
Old 02-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
patagoniadave
Permanent User Ban

[QUOTE=Festus2;111331]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patagoniadave View Post
That is what I am doing this afternoon to relax enough to keep Festus from revoking my posting privileges for a day

QUOTE]

Dave -
Oh...soooooooo tempting! I've just noticed that since yesterday, you've upped your posts per day from 9.5 to 12. Breaking your own record for sure!

But I do have a challenge for you. Here it is. I bet you can't go a complete day (24 hours) without making one post here on the forum. Compete silence from you -- nothing.

Let's go for tomorrow --- Friday, February 7. So, from midnight tonight (Thursday) to midnight tomorrow ( Friday) no posts.

If you manage to do that, you will get a year's membership FREE. If you can't, then I will ban you from the forum for 1 day.

Deal????
Deal, but I get to campfire chat with people till Midnight tonight (if I have not annoyed everyone to the point of ignoring my posts yet)

What is on your playlist tonight Festus?
Old 02-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
Steve S

[QUOTE=Festus2;111331]
Quote:

QUOTE]

Dave -

But I do have a challenge for you. Here it is. I bet you can't go a complete day (24 hours) without making one post here on the forum. Compete silence from you -- nothing.

Deal????
OK now that's just mean What am I going to do for a cheap form of entertainment for the day
Dave I would join you for a drink but I don't drink
Old 02-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #5
patagoniadave
Permanent User Ban

[QUOTE=Steve S;111336]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post

OK now that's just mean What am I going to do for a cheap form of entertainment for the day
Dave I would join you for a drink but I don't drink
Good for you, I just broke a week long detox my gf had me on, that included no booze (I totally cheated with the coffee). I even made it through the Superbowl all healthy like, maybe that is why I have been manically posting.

Festus is not mean , he just has a thankless job. I certainly appreciate all his help and patience.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:07 PM   #6
hankpage
Site Team

[QUOTE=patagoniadave;111337]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve S View Post

Festus is not mean , he just has a thankless job. I certainly appreciate all his help and patience.
Boy oh boy!!! Is that laying it on thick or what????
Good luck Dave, you can do it.
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #7
patagoniadave
Permanent User Ban

[QUOTE=hankpage;111342]
Quote:

Boy oh boy!!! Is that laying it on thick or what????
Good luck Dave, you can do it.
Thick, yet entirely genuine.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:28 AM   #8
Essness

3 weeks ago, Jack, Morrison, sunset over the Caribbean just out side of Cozumel

ther might have been a little Joe Cocker mixed in there as well......
2016 Polaris RZR S900
Essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:15 AM   #9
SAABDOCTOR

it's getting deep getting my waders on!!! I have to thank you dave you are keeping festus off my back!!! (just kidding) your view from work is far better than mine. I get to stare at two gas pumps a state highway and a big friken pile of snow, flarp! good luck on that challange I only watch one football game a year and that one was sooooo bad i just had tooh well Reno in september that will be great!
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote