Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
Nick & Gia's Trailer

Dealer Service - Not Good

I will start by saying that my dining room slide and bedroom slide on my passport leak when closed. This is very evident with wet carpets and water damage to one of the lower cabinets.

Ten day ago took TT to dealer described where the leaks were also pointed out the wet carpet. Got the call from the dealer and they said quote " traiker is all done. You can come and get it"

Took trip today (Sat) with my son to get TT. At service desk they stated that they water tested slides and could not find any leaks. I decided not to hook up TT and went with service rep to check. Funny thing, the carpets were damp, and on the other slide it was soaking under the cabinet. I might point out there are no water lines near this slide.

When I showed the soaking carpet and water damaged wood to the service rep, his answer was " I guess you have a leak". What a profound statement!

Can't speak to management due to weekend but I will be on phone with dealership and I will also contact Keystone direct as warrantee is over at end of October. Can't hurt to call since they are a Keystone Dealership.

I now know how others that have posted dealership problems feel.
Reese 16k slider 5th wheel hitch
Nick & Gia's Trailer is offline   Reply With Quote