Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2018, 06:12 PM   #1
Supertommy68

TV cable prewiring

I just got a 2018 Raptor 398TS. It has 3 TV’s but only 2 satellite inputs in the box. Does anyone know which two TVs these go to and which jack goes to which TV? I can always do trial and error but thought I would ask. Thank You
Supertommy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 02:50 AM   #2
Tinner12002

I was told one for main tv and the other for bedroom tv depending on how many receivers you have. Not sure which one goes where but if your not getting sig at a particular tv, also try changing the cable location at the tv location before giving up. I'm thinking one connection at each tv is for sat hookup and the other for antenna.
Tinner12002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:17 PM   #3
mikz86ta

Ours has 1 Cable connection that goes to the Antenna Booster switch box in the bedroom. Which combines the Air DTV antenna and Cable inputs to output to 3 of our 4 TVs.
Ours has 3 Sat Prep connections. And only 3 of 4 TVs are available to get Sat Signal (Bed, Living, Garage).
---- That being said, I found that they used 3 colors of Coax. One was White, one was more Gray-ish and the last Tan-ish.
---- Pull the outside wall plate and each inside plate to see if they did the same for you.. The colors are close in hue but nevertheless mine are distinct.
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cable, wiring