Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 10-22-2020, 03:16 PM   #1
QCMan
Gone Traveling

Odd things at the state park

Just got back from the only local campground that we visit on a regular basis. Still beautiful with all the migrating birds and native wildlife. Some of the non-native wildlife also put on quite a show. While walking the dogs we enjoy checking out the variety of units and how people made them their own. Saw a pair of Sol campers next to each other with one painted as if it was tie-dyed fabric and the other had vines painted on it. Cute, but not being able to fit in one, not much personal interest. The odd thing about them was that they both had an anti-theft boot on both tires.
Very creative folks in some teardrops with wonderful paint jobs and one that was painted to look like an old school baby carriage. The handle had the clearance lights in it. Inspires me to make my ride on look like the Flintstonemobile.
Last was as we were leaving and passing the dump station. Thought I had seen more than I needed to see at dump stations but like the others it cannot be unseen. Cruise America class C at the dump station. Waiting to turn let me see it all. The renter finished with his bare handed slinky job and proceeded to fill the fresh tank with the slinky rinse out hose.
Sure glad we never drank the on board water way back when we rented them for long trips!
QCMan is offline   Reply With Quote