Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2017, 03:13 AM   #1
xcntrk

Got a new neighbor

I live in suburbia and therefore have to keep my trailer in a paid storage lot, along with many others in my county. There are hundreds of rigs there, and not one other Fuzion, until recently! I think the facility planners are messing with me:

I got to say, that's the best looking corner of the lot for sure!

xcntrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:32 AM   #2
Double b

Make sure you that the right one home when you hook up! lol.

But very nice! Very nice indeed!

We are thinking of going 5 wheel toy hauler when we trade in our current TT. We want to be able to take the golf cart with us. Right now can't. Question is do they make any that have 3 main bunk areas besides the garage. Meaning pull-out tri fold couches and the drop down dinette that are both double/queen beds? We need to sleep 6 comfortably.
Double b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:26 AM   #3
xcntrk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double b View Post
Make sure you that the right one home when you hook up! lol.

But very nice! Very nice indeed!

We are thinking of going 5 wheel toy hauler when we trade in our current TT. We want to be able to take the golf cart with us. Right now can't. Question is do they make any that have 3 main bunk areas besides the garage. Meaning pull-out tri fold couches and the drop down dinette that are both double/queen beds? We need to sleep 6 comfortably.
I used to haul my golf cart in the truck-bed back when we had a TT. Too much of a PITA, fits far better in the toy hauler garage

Old 04-21-2017, 08:36 AM   #4
canesfan

WOW, your garage is so...empty. Mine is full of...stuff. No toys though.

Also, my rails are attached to the ramp. Weird how yours kind of just hang there.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:45 AM   #5
xcntrk

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfan View Post
WOW, your garage is so...empty. Mine is full of...stuff. No toys though.

Also, my rails are attached to the ramp. Weird how yours kind of just hang there.
That's the new style "Fast Track Patio System". It folds out horizontally from the garage, then telescopes out and clicks into place on the patio floor. No pins to mess with, just snaps into quick release floor anchors on the door. I think Keystone started using it in 2016 models forward. It's got a patio door and steps that go with it, but they're a huge PITA to store and tote around if not used regularly.

Old 04-21-2017, 11:32 AM   #6
canesfan

Hmmm, I kind of like that idea. After a few beers I always have a fight with the pins. They came out with the steps right after I bought mine. I looked into them and had the same thoughts, too much of a PIA to store and move in and out, plus the price was kind of ridiculous, too. To date I have never wished I had the steps.