Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
GaryWT

Keeping my seasonal options open

Traveling the last 4 years and loving it after being seasonal for 11 years. Went to a seasonal camp this weekend to visit friends and got me thinking. We had a great time and the place was nice and pretty new. On a lake with boat docks, golf carts to get around, pools, beaches and on and on. Will not be tomorrow but will keep it in mind in case we have a turn in health or whatever. We shall see.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:44 PM   #2
x96mnn

Something to be said for seasonal. I went season my second year of camping for reasons related to my TV. We went seasonal again this year, had a new baby, our first, new home, new truck and new camper at the end. Lots going on so we wanted a solid place to escape to without a lot of work. We will be hitting the road again next year but both years seasonal we had a blast. Met great friends and learned lots from the guy who had been doing it for years. We always go back to our seasonal locations like you to say hi for a weekend here and there, people never forget you!
2012 Sprinter 266
2014 RAM 6.7 Cummins Diesel
2015 Sandpiper 30IOK

All I care about is camping, maybe three people and beer!
x96mnn is offline   Reply With Quote