Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2019, 06:29 AM   #1
KnTShow

Question Hot Water too hot and Refrigerator too cold

Hi.

It was thought that a new converter was needed. Up until today.

We take for granted everything that runs through the converter and just assumed because the breakers pop, it was the converter. Then I realized something might be wrong because the refrigerator is freezing our spinach.

When the lights start flickering, we turned the fridge off, the lights stopped flickering.

Then this morning, I remembered my BF saying that the hot water was really hot. hotter than normal. This morning, I used it, and it was scalding.

My BF also likes the flip the breaker switch right back on when it pops, rather than letting things cool down. I assume they flip for a reason.

So, Is this happening because we have the hot water and refrigerator on electric, along with the AC?

Thanks for all of your knowledge and insight that you may have to share.
KnTShow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water