Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2020, 09:17 AM   #20
BigBearRick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
I'd urge you to verify that "since they're closed in the winter" Can you, during that time, even get access to your trailer? If the campground is closed, are the gates closed and nobody is permitted to be "wondering around the grounds".....

If you can't get to your trailer to check the battery fluid level, then even having a charger to keep batteries charged is not going to work.

I'd recommend that you verify whether you can even get to the trailer while the facility is closed before spending money on something that needs to be monitored periodically while in use......
Thanks for the info... i'm lucky that I can get off season access, as the maintenance guy lives close by, and will let someone in to check on something... but I totally forgot that I would need to check the fluid level a few times. As its about a 2 hour drive, I think the best will be to grab the battery and keep it in my basement on an AC trickle charge for the winter. Thanks to everyone for their input!.. have a safe winter ...
BigBearRick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
solar