Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #1
DCondit

2021 Outback 221UMD Solar Controller Location ?

I have installed the solar panels on top of the trailer next to the prewire ports.
I removed the sticker in the storage compartment that stated the solar was plumbed there and cut a hole. No luck in determining which wires to use or if any of them are the proper wires. There are multiple Red/Black wires. One has power on it and one does not. Neither are part interrupted. I have cut 2 holes in search of the correct wires or label with no luck. Is anyone familiar with the solar prewired set-up of this or similar model of Outback ? Dave
P.S. The solar ports on the roof have no power on them, but the port on the side of the trailer does have 13.7VDC. I connected a tone generator to the roof ports, but can not find the tone anywhere in the storage compartment.
DCondit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
outback, solar